So, you’re looking for the best Hurom masticating juicer recipes for weight loss… Well, you have come to the right place because today on the blog, we’re going to share some secret Hurom slow juicer recipes that you can do in your home to help your weight loss journey. These recipes are very easy and you don’t need to sweat to make them.
Did you know that drinking at least 2 cups of fresh fruit juice every day can help you lose weight while staying healthy?
Juicing isn’t just a new fad for young adults. It has been around for many years as a natural remedy for weight loss. But while people in the past used to manually extract fruit juices for drinking, nowadays, there are a whole host of modern techniques that help people save time when juicing.
Considering everyone’s busy schedule, we understand extracting fruit juices shouldn’t be as excruciating and time-consuming as before. This is why we introduce to you the Hurom Masticating Juicer – one of the best juicers you should own today.
Read on to learn 7 unique and delicious juice recipes for weight loss so you can get the most of your Hurom slow juicer.
- Blueberry Smoothie
- The “Green” Juice
- Grape Fruit Triple
- Tropical Carrot Apple Juice
- Easy Start Detox Juice
- Avocado Juice with Boba Pearls
- Kiwi-Cucumber Smoothie
- A Fantastic Juicer for All Types of Fruits
- 10 Fruits For Weight Loss
- Why Buy the Hurom Slow Juicer
- Hurom Slow Juicer
Blueberry contains fat-burning anti-oxidants that can help you lose weight. Mix it with pears and grapes to create an easy, quick, and delicious smoothie to kickstart your day.
- 1 large pear
- ½ grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- Wash the pears thoroughly with water, remove the seeds, and slice them into appropriate sizes.
- Remove grapes from the stems, and wash them together with the blueberries.
- Place the fruits altogether in the juicer press the button to start juicing.
- Serve in your favorite glass and enjoy.
The “Green” Juice
The green juice is made up of white grapes, spinach, basil, and apple. This smoothie is full of energizing vitamins but it’s also low calorie, which is absolutely perfect for those who want to lose weight. Drink it before or after exercising to feel the refreshing effect.
- 1 cup of white grapes
- 1/8 cup of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of basil
- 1 cup of pineapple
- Slice the pineapple into chunks. Don’t buy pineapple in a can. Natural fresh pineapple always makes the healthiest fruit juice.
- Wash white grapes, basil, and spinach with clean water.
- Put the ingredients in the juicer one after another starting from the pineapple chunk.
- Serve cold in your favorite glass. Enjoy!
Grape Fruit Triple
If you want the perfect fruit juice that is rich in Vitamin C and rejuvenating effect while helping you lose weight then you will love the grapefruit triple. The grapefruit is a popular fruit that helps break down fat while pineapple promotes digestion. The carrot and oranges fight fatigue and boost your immunity against viruses and diseases.
- 1/3 grapefruit
- ½ orange
- 1 and 1/8 cups of pineapple chunks
- 1/8 cup of sliced carrots
- Peel the grapefruit and carrots and slice them in chunks.
- Peel the orange then remove the pineapple from the core and slice it into chunks.
- Put the ingredients one by one in the juicer.
- Pour the juice into your favorite glass.
- Add ice, if desired. Enjoy!
Tropical Carrot Apple Juice
We recommend this juice because it’s easy and delicious. Carrots and apples are rich in vitamins and nutrients that keep your body healthy while helping you lose weight.
- 1 large apple quartered
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 large carrots
- 2 pieces fresh ginger
- Wash all the fruits and remove any peels.
- Cut them into 1–2-inch chunks.
- Process the fruits altogether in the juicer.
- Serve the juice in your favorite glass.
- Add ice, if desired.
Easy Start Detox Juice
Beginners should try this easy start detox juice. With only a few ingredients, which you can easily find in the local grocery, there’s no way you should miss this. As you may know, carrots are always a prime ingredient when it comes to weight loss and detox.
- 2 medium apples
- 3 medium carrots
- 4 celery stalks
- Wash all the fruits with clean water.
- Remove the peelings from the carrots and apples.
- Slice the fruits into 1–2 inches chunks.
- Slice the celery stalks.
- Place the ingredients all together in the juicer.
- Serve cold. Enjoy!
Avocado Juice with Boba Pearls
Nothing complements basil, lime, and avocado better than a scoop of boba pearls. This recipe is for those who want to add excitement to their smoothies. As we all know, basil and lime are great sources of vitamin K being natural oxidants. Avocado is also a weight loss-friendly diet. Since it is rich in good cholesterol (HLD) it lowers your total bad cholesterol level and helps control your blood pressure.
- 1 cup of avocado chunks
- 1/8 cup basil
- 1 slice of lime
- ¼ cup of tapioca pearls
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar for the tapioca (optional)
- Cook your tapioca pearl in boiling water for at least 30 mins. The water may become sticky and slimy depending on the brand of tapioca you are using. In this case, just rinse the cooked tapioca and re-cook for another 5 minutes. This time, you need to add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar to prevent the pearls from sticking with each other and to add flavor to them.
- Wash the basil, lime, and avocado with clean water before slicing them.
- Scoop the avocado and gently put it in the Hurom masticating slow juicer.
- Add the basil and squeeze some lime then start juicing.
- Serve in your favorite glass and add the boba pearls.
- Add ice if you want it cold.
Another green smoothie that’s topped among the weight loss enthusiasts is the Kiwi-Cucumber smoothie. This recipe has little to no-calorie, which makes it a good kick-starter for a dull day at the gym or in your own home.
- 2 kiwi
- 1 medium cucumber, deseeded
- 1 medium banana
- 1 packed cup baby spinach leaves
- ½ Granny Smith apple seeded and peeled
- ½ pear, cored and peeled
- Wash all the fruits and then slice them into tiny chunks.
- Place all the ingredients into the masticating juicer Hurom and then start juicing.
- Serve in your favorite glass with ice.
- Top with a slice of kiwi fruit to improve looks. Enjoy!
A Fantastic Juicer for All Types of Fruits
AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
- Large feed chute
- 200 watts
- Juice and pulp separation function
- 60 dicibels
10 Fruits For Weight Loss
Adding fruits to your diet is an effective way to stay healthy while losing weight. Fruits are generally low in calories and high in fiber. Hence, they help improve your body metabolism and lose weight.
In fact, eating fruits is linked to lower body weight as long as you consume them in an appropriate amount. The best thing about owning the Hurom slow juicer is that you can consume a combination of 4-5 fruits in one delicious fruit juice recipe.
For sure you’ve seen many Hurom masticating juicer reviews and we can totally attest to its efficiency. Read on to learn the top 10 fruits that you should add to your Hurom masticating juicer recipes.
- Stone fruits
- Passion fruits
Why Buy the Hurom Slow Juicer
Hurom Slow Juicer
- Streamlines design
- Slow squeeze control
- Works on fruits and vegetables
- With control lever and fine coarse strainer
- 120 AC volt
The Hurom slow juicer extracts the fruits and vegetables naturally. It separates them from the pulp or flesh by crushing them and squeezing the liquid out. Consequently, a mix of tasty natural fruit juice will come out. You can then serve it in your favorite glass with or without ice depending on your preference.
This vitamin-rich juice can be taken before or after your fitness routine to help energize your body and assist in weight loss. The best thing about slow juicers is their ability to process leafy greens like kale, sprouts, mint, and other herbs. That means, you can’t only extract juice from large fruits but you can add herbs freely.
The slow crushing action helps extract the maximum nutrients from fruits and vegetables without decreasing their quality. Since lesser heat is involved in the process, the resulting fruit juice is tastier and richer in nutrients.