Looking for the best Omega Masticating Juicer?
A refreshing glass of pure juice from your favorite fruit can be totally refreshing. How about a combination of your best fruits? Well, that’s divine!
If you want to taste the best fruit juice you will need the best-performing masticating juicers. Masticating juicers are equipped with a slow juicing mechanism for fruit juice extraction. The slow juicing feature extracts 90 to 95 percent of fruit juice without compromising its quality.
Fast juicers, for example, can easily heat up which affects the quality of the juice. Too much heat and oxidation can decrease the sweetness in the juice and diminish its nutrients. Need help with buying your first-ever Omega masticating juicer? Read on to learn the top 7 Omega masticating juicers to invest in this 2022.
This model is a successful upgrade from Omega’s 8000 series juice extractors. It comes with a 2HP motor and a 25-percent larger funnel, which makes it more efficient. These features take the 5th Generation Nutrition Center to a whole new level of juicing. Plus, the juicing efficiency and durability are amazing.
- It has a slow 80RPM motor that prevents oxidation and overheating during the juicing process. What you will get is pure, great-tasting fruit juice.
- Juice lasts for 72 hours, which is great for detox planning.
- It processes all kinds of produces, including hard or soft fruits, leafy greens, nuts, and beans.
- Comes with handle, is super quiet, and dishwasher safe
- More process time is involved because of the slow juicing process
- The chute is narrow hence, you need to prep your fruits and vegetables accordingly
The Omega MM900HDS is the official medical medium juicer specifically designed for juicing celery. However, you can also use it for handling leafy greens, except for very hard fruits. Like other Omegas masticating juicers, it has 80RPM speed, which helps with extracting the maximum amount of juice. The juice yield can be kept for 72 hours and served cold if desired.
- Great for juicing dense produce, citruses, and leafy greens
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Smooth and quiet operation
- External pulp ejection for continuous juicing
- The official medical medium juicer
- Strictly for juicing celery and other leafy greens.
- Not suited for processing soft fruits like tomatoes
- Some users report pulpy juice yield
- Chute is narrow, which means you need to work
The Omega VSJ843S is one of the slowest juicers in the market operating only at 43RPM. It extracts 90-99 percent of juice from your favorite fruits and vegetables. Plus, the twin-winged auger automatic wiping system (AWS) wipes any pulp build-up from the juicing screen.
The style and shape of the auger are slightly different in order to accommodate powering the AWD. In short, this is an excellent cold press juicer for anyone looking to make the best juice. Although it is heavy, the 15-year warranty is definitely a great bargain.
- Twin winged auger breaks down fruits and vegetables into very tiny pieces.
- It operates with a small whirring motor noise
- It is prone to clogging, so you will need to take more time to cut the produce into smaller pieces
If you want an all-around slow juicer that can work with all types of fruits and leafy greens, regardless of whether they are soft or hard, you must have the Omega J8007S. It has a powerful motor albeit it still operates at 80 RPM. It ensures that juice is extracted efficiently while also saving vital nutrients and vitamins. The larger food tray makes it easier to put together all parts when washing in the dishwasher.
- It uses BPA-free parts for its body structure
- Works with all types of soft and hard vegetables
- Takes less than 5 minutes to juice
- The juice is not 100% pulp-free
- More expensive compared with other products
Another favorite for those is on the budget is the slow-masticating juicer Omega VRT350. Aside from the red hot color, it features a single auger that slowly crushes fruits to get a maximum yield. It also has a dual-stage juicer. Since it’s a vertical juicer, it easily presses down the fruit components into the auger and eventually produces more juice.
- Vertical low-speed juicing system
- 80RPM juicing speed
- 10-year warranty
- Pulps are oftentimes trapped on the strainer
- Prone to clogging especially when juicing fibrous produce
The best omega slow masticating juicer with a horizontal shape is the Omega NC900HDC, which features dual-stage masticating extraction. It is also very slow, which helps with better juice yield. The adjustable end cap settings help extract maximum juice output and extraction.
- It operates with less noise
- Powerful motor with gear reduction equivalent of 2HP motor
- The feed chute is larger compared with other Omega juicers
- Takes slow to juice fruits and vegetables
- Some parts of the juicer are made from plastic which doesn’t stand heavy-duty juicing
The Omega NC1000HDS is a favorite among travelers because of its top handle, which makes it easier to carry.
It has a slow masticating system that juices fruits and vegetables. With a speed of only 80 RPM, this juicer produces fresh fruit juice in a couple of minutes. The minimal heat buildup maintains healthy enzymes in the juice.
- Very Handy
- With 15-year warranty
- Easy to use and clean
- Dishwasher safe but cold cycle only
- There are complaints that the feed chute is not very durable especially when too much pressure is applied
- Not a good choice if you are looking for a small juicer