Maybe you clicked on this article since it’s almost Valentine’s Day. And we know that February is a love month and we all need energy to juggle between work and maintaining a healthy relationship with our loved ones.
Forget it if you’ve backed at juicing in the past. This time you want to take a healthy-forward approach in 2022. FYI, sipping on a green juice isn’t just a new fad for the modern days – it’s more than a wellness trend. From which fruits to use, to juice recipes for energy, and which masticating juicer to go (whether it’s cold press, slow juicer, or budget juicer), get ready to take your health to the next level.
- What is Juicing
- 5 Juicing Recipes for Energy
- 5 Best Slow Blenders for Juicing
- Nama Cold Press Juicer Vitality 5800 by Nama
- Juice Fountain Compact by Breville
- Big Mouth Centrifugal Juice Extractor by Hamilton Beach
- Juicer by Omega
What is Juicing
So, if you’re feeling a bit sluggish, lack of energy, or lethargic in majority of the days then this blog is for you. New year. New you!
Juicing is process of extracting liquids from fresh fruits and vegetables. It strips away most of the solid matter in the fruit such as seeds, pulp, and thin peels and leaves you with liquid gold. With the help of a slow juicer, you can extract fruit juice from different varieties of fruits in just a matter of seconds.
Unprocessed juice is rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that help keep your body strong and healthy. However, there are fruit varieties that help people stay energetic. Loading up on fruit juice that are rich and vitamins and minerals that help boost energy makes you more productive throughout the day.
A high concentration of nutrients per ounce can provide your digestive system a break from toxins that have accumulated throughout the years of eating junk foods, frozen foods, and processed foods.
5 Juicing Recipes for Energy
Citrus Season Elixir
The citrus season elixir combines blood oranges, red grapefruit, lemons, carrots, and apples to make a powerhouse juice. It’s not just another four-season fruit mix. This recipe is brimming with a mega dose of vitamins and energy-boosting nutrients that will keep you energetic throughout the day.
- 2 blood oranges
- 1 large red grapefruit
- 2 apples
- 5 carrots
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 lemon
- Wash all of the fruits and cut them into chunks. Add the ingredients one at a time to your Hurom slow juicer.
- You should yield a vivid red orange juice that is filled with flavors and goodness.
- Stir the juice and pour into your favorite glass. Serve with ice. Enjoy!
Ambrosia, Carrot & Celery Juice
How about going a little more adventurous while keeping your energy levels up? Well, this is probably one of the coolest juicing recipes for energy. Yor favorite celery can actually be juiced and mixed with apple and carrot. The result is a delicious fruit juice with an explosion of flavor.
- 1-1.2 large Ambrosia apples, cored but unpeeled (makes about 1 cup of juice)
- 1/4 lemon, peeled and seeded
- 4 small carrots
- the heart of a head of celery (mine was 3 large stalks with the smaller tender center and lots of leaves)
- 1/2 English cucumber
- Wash all the fruits and slice them into chunks.
- Cut the celery into smaller sizes.
- Gradually place the ingredients one by one in the juicer.
- Serve with ice. Enjoy!
Beet Carrot Apple Juice
Beet carrot apple juice is one of the popular juice drinks. As we all know, apple contains a lot of nutrients and vitamins but mix it with beet and it becomes a powerhouse. If you’re trying to cut on caffeine and are looking for an energy booster, this recipe is for you. This a great option for work-from-home moms, fitness enthusiasts, and anyone who has experienced a long day at work.
- 2 medium raw beets
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 of an English cucumber
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger
- Wash all the ingredients.
- Slice them into small sizes that will fit in your juicer.
- Run them one by one in the juicer.
- Serve with ice if preferred. Enjoy!
Pineapple Spinach Juice with Ginger
We understand that this might sound a little bit weird for you. But this energy-boosting juice combination is a must-try for who are always low in energy. Just a friendly warning, its color may not be the most appealing. But once you try it, you will start craving for it. Instead of picking it from the grocery store, you can take your juicer out and make it a tasty green pineapple juice.
- Fresh pineapple chunks.
- Baby spinach. You can also use regular spinach.
- Apples. Use what you have on hand. The sweeter the apple the sweeter the juice will be.
- Fresh ginger
- Prepare all the ingredients and make sure they’re clean.
- Slice the apple into chunks as well as your spinach.
- Remove the peel from the ginger.
- Once all the ingredients are ready, run them into the juicer one by one.
- Serve with ice and enjoy the unique taste!
Apple Lemon Juice
Lemon contains vitamin C and other micro-nutrients that help boost the body’s immunity and energy. However, since lemon is quite acidic, a sweet apple can help balance the taste of your powerhouse juice.
- 3 golden delicious apples
- 1 lemon
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare all the ingredients and slice them into chunks.
- Make sure all your ingredients are fresh.
- Run the ingredients one by one in juicer.
- Pour the juice in the glass and add cinnamon.
- Serve cold if preferred.
5 Best Slow Blenders for Juicing
Many of juice drinkers have said good news about the Nama Cold Press Juicer. It’s quiet, very easy to clean, and safe for the family. Albeit expensive, it offers great value for your money. We also love that it produces 60% more juice when juicing leafy green vegetables.
Get this juicer today and enjoy a new whole journey with juicing. This is a very interesting and useful journey. You will definitely love it!
If you have a limited kitchen counter space, then this slow juicer is best for you. Don’t judge the book by its cover. This juicer might look a bit small, but it delivers power and performance you would expect from a Breville juicer. It efficiently collects juice ensure it produces great quality of juice you will enjoy.
Since this juicer is small in size and fits perfectly in any kitchen, feel free to take it home. It also has a sleek design, which will compliment any kitchen regardless of the color and design.
If you’re the kind who’s always busy and need the juicing process to be faster, you will love this big mouth centrifugal juice extractor. The extractor only requires little prep time. It has a big opening, allowing you to stuff more fruits at once while the 800-watt motor makes fresh and delicious juice in just a few seconds.
It squeezes the last few drops of juice from the fruits and vegetables and stores the pulps in the bind, which you can use later on for other recipes or for composting.
This masticating juicer extract more juice from the pulp. This machine helps minimize the heat build-up and oxidation, allowing you to enjoy a fresher juice drink. It can squeeze out the juice from many fruits such as wheatgrass and other leafy vegetables. If you have a family of juice drinker, we truly recommend