Vegan (a specific type of diet excludes all animal derivative and ingredients) dishes are popping up in about every cookbook you can think of. In addition, meats and dairy products turned into plant-based foods that everyone will enjoy regardless of dietary requirements.
Smoothies will be an obvious and straightforward transition, given that all of the ingredients are typically cultivated in gardens. There is, nevertheless, an art to making a delicious and enjoyable smoothie. Anything that loads you up without losing flavors or textures while you’re starving.
Are Vegan Smoothies Healthy?
Best Healthy vegan fruit recipes are searching intent for those who have a ample background about Vegan fruit smoothies are highly delicious. These are the best tasting drink offer clump of health benefits as well. We all are well aware of the healthy benefits of fruits and vegetables which are rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. In addition, fruits and veggies promote digestive health also cut the risk of chronic diseases and inflammation in your body.
Generally, an adult should take on average 400gram of fruits and vegetables per day. Smoothies are the best option to get this amount in one go to maintain health and get full advantages of fruits and veggies.
Best Vegan Fruit Smoothie Recipes
A fast search below will take you to delicious vegan smoothie recipes that are fruit-based, filled with vegan protein sources, and will help you lose weight and detox your body. We’ve compiled a list of the top 10 vegan smoothie recipes,
Try one – or all of them, the perfect formula for your taste and lifestyle. Cheers!
1. SMOOTHIE WITH CANTALOUPE AND STRAWBERRY
The cantaloupe is one of the melons that we like in smoothies the most. This is the kind of taste that goes perfectly with strawberries and bananas. Toss in your favorite plant-based milk, and you’re done!
- 250 g cantaloupe, cubed
- 150 g fresh/frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 250 ml almond milk
- Take out your high-powered blender
- Put all the ingredients in the blender
- Blend until fully smooth.
- Have fun!
2. STRAWBERRY KIWI SMOOTHIE
Strawberry and kiwi are the classic mac and cheese with fresh fruits. They’re unbeatable together, and this vegan smoothie alternative puts a fresh spin on an otherwise classic pair.
- 1 cup chilled vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- One kiwi, peeled, seeded, and halved
- One banana, diced
- Fill the blender halfway with cold soy milk.
- Combine the strawberries, kiwi, and banana in a bowl.
- Blend on high until fully smooth.
VEGAN TROPICAL SMOOTHIE
We’re sure you can imagine what gives this smoothie the tropical flavor – coconut, of course! Coconut milk and water combine to create an enticing taste that transports you to the beach.
- Frozen mango
- Frozen pineapple
- Coconut milk
- Coconut water
- Place the unfrozen fruit in the blender jug’s bottom.
- The frozen fruits could then be layered on top, followed by the liquids.
- In reality, if you put the frozen fruits in first, the blade may have trouble starting, and you will need to pause the blender and scrape ingredients to get it to spin.
4. PERFECT MANGO SMOOTHIE
While the original recipe calls for half a cup of milk, we know that substituting oat or nut milk would be a simple swap.
- 3 cups frozen/fresh mango
- 1/2 banana, diced
- Half cup water
- Half cup milk
- Five ice cubes
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Put all the ingredients in a mixer except mango
- Keep in juicer blender until fully smooth.
- Blend in the remaining 1 cup frozen mango until smooth.
5. BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE
If the color of this smoothie wasn’t enough to entice you, the tastes and simplicity of preparing are sure to do the trick. With just four ingredients and the option to add a sweetener, you’ll be able to enjoy this smoothie for much longer than it takes to make.
- 1 cups almond milk
- Two bananas
- 3 cups blueberries frozen
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- In a mixer, combine almond milk, avocado, pumpkin seeds, and frozen blueberries.
- Blend at low speed for fifteen seconds
- Turn the medium-high speed after the mixture is smooth. It will work if your blender has a smoothie mode. Only double-check it afterward to ensure that all chunks were fully blended.
Blueberries, pumpkin seeds, and/or thin banana slices are optional garnishes
6. VEGAN TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE
What person doesn’t like berries? Because of the mixture of berries, this recipe is both tart and sweet. There’s also one ingredient that could catch you off guard.
- Half cup froze cauliflower rice
- Half cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup freeze raspberries
- 1/4 cup freeze blueberries
- 1/4 of an avocado
- One scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened milk
- Pour in all the components
- Blend it at high speed until smooth and fluffy.
- Put the smoothie in a bottle and drink it up! (Optional: top with hemp seeds and granola for more protein!)
7. BEST VANILLA SMOOTHIE
This recipe calls for vegan protein powder, so think about whether you’re able to spend the money on it before getting started. We have also provided a few customizable options that will help you to improve your smoothie in a variety of ways.
- Non Dairy Milk
- Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
- MCT Oil
- Ice Cubes
- Put them all in Juice machine together.
Enjoy the healthy smoothie
8. VEGAN PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE
Peanut butter is a pantry staple that most vegans have on hand. You can prepare this peanut butter smoothie easily with a few fresh ingredients and your favorite almond milk.
- Two cups kale
- One banana
- Two tablespoon hemp seeds
- Two tablespoon peanut butter
- 2/3rd cup water
- Two cups ice
- One cup almond or cashew milk
- Two tablespoon cacao powder
- One scoop vanilla protein powder
- In a masticating juicer, combine the kale and banana, then
- Add the hemp seeds and peanut butter.
- Aim the hemp seeds and peanut butter toward the middle of the juicer to prevent them from sticking to the edges.
- Blend in the ice and liquids before all of the ingredients are mixed.
- Add the powders, then slowly increase the speed of the juice machine,
- so that the powders mix rather than go anywhere.
- Blend at high speed until smooth once it is mixed.
- Fill glasses with the mixture and serve.
9. VEGAN PROTEIN SHAKE
- Two cups Soy Milk
- Four Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- Two Mid-Sized Bananas
- Two tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- Four tablespoons Rolled Oats
- Two tablespoon Chia Seeds
- Four Dates
- Put the almond milk, peanut butter, and all the ingredients in the masticating juicer
- Mix until the mixtures become smooth
- Pour in the jug. Enjoy
10. GREEN PROTEIN POWDER SMOOTHIE
Nuts and seeds are great sources of protein, which many vegans already know. Pumpkin seeds and hemp hearts are used in this smoothie. Although it’s not needed, the maker has an option to add vegan protein powder if you have one on hand.
- 1 cup almond milk
- One ripe banana
- ½ cup chopped mango
- 1-2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. hemp hearts
- Layer the spinach, pineapple, raspberry, pumpkin seeds, and hemp hearts in a blender (or a big tumbler if using an immersion blender).
- Blend in the almond milk until the pumpkin seeds are almost smooth.
- This recipe yields a single big smoothie (2 cups – 500ml).
Smoothies, like many other vegan alternatives, are now more than ever popular. In reality, they may have been the most straightforward of vegan recipes to replicate. We hope you’ve tried one or more of our favorite smoothie recipes and can add one to your smoothie rotation. Don’t forget to share this with your vegan and smoothie-loving friends!